Each venue will have it’s own theme – your artwork MUST fit with one of the keywords to be shown in that venue. The keywords are:
Remy’s: HELL, FLAMES, SLAYER, DEMONS
King Tea: DRAGONS, GHOSTS, MONKEY MAGIC, DUMPLINGS
Hai Hai: JAPANESE HORROR, NOODLES, GODZILLA, GHIBLI
As space is limited and there has been a lot of interest in participating in the show, each artist can only submit ONE piece for the exhibition.
Artwork needs to be delivered to Remy’s between the 29th and 31st of October.
- All artwork must be framed and ready to hang (wired/strung)
- All work must have your name & the title of the piece on the back, as well as a seperate title card for each with: your name, the title of the piece, as well as your social media handle (if applicable) and price (if applicable)
- You are welcome to offer your artwork (or prints) up for sale – we do not take any commissions.
If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com by the 18th of October with a response to the following:
- Description of piece (dimensions, medium):
- Photograph of artwork, if possible.
- Social media handle (if you like, so we can help promote your work!):